White River Health System (WRHS) is prepared and is working closely with local and state officials to care for patients, protect our employees, and ensure the availability of medical care to the residents of the communities we serve. WRHS focuses on the health and well-being of our patients, visitors, employees, and communities through promotion of wellness, illness prevention, and education.
The following restrictions are in place for the safety of patients, visitors, and employees. Visitor guidelines may change based on the needs of our patients and local transmission and infection rates. All visitors are required to use the White River Medical Center East Entrance and Stone County Medical Center Emergency Department Entrance.
Patients with the following special circumstances will be allowed one visitor at any time after appropriate screening. Visitors
All WRHS primary care and specialty clinics are open for patient care. Some locations and hours have changed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have procedures in place to ensure to ensure the safe delivery of medical care. Follow the link, WRHS Providers, for clinic hours and telephone numbers.
1. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911. Please inform the 911 operator of your concern about possible coronavirus exposure.
2. Click on the Coronavirus Assessment Tool on the right side of this page. The tool will take you through a series of questions and possible exposure. Instructions for monitoring and further care will be provided.
3. WRHS telehealth service, WaveLink, offers a free assessment 24/7 using any smart phone, tablet, or computer with webcam. Visit WaveLink and use the code COVID-19 in the Enterprise box. You will be asked about your possible exposure and symptoms you may be experiencing by a certified Advance Practice Nurse (APRN). You will be given instructions if it is determined you should be tested for Coronavirus or treated for respiratory illness.
4. Call your primary care provider - You will be asked a series of question about your symptoms and possible exposure. You will be given instructions for further care.
5. After hours, call 1-870-262-6877.
People experiencing the following symptoms may need to be tested.
People in close contact to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 should contact their PCP for testing guidance.
Patients scheduled for surgical or invasive procedure will be contacted by WRHS Surgery Scheduling with testing guidance.
The Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) and Centers for Disease Control provide daily updates, as well as information to keep residents and their families safe.
Arkansas Department of Health: https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programs-services/topics/novel-coronavirus.
White River Health System is dedicated to improving the health of residents in the communities we serve. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Arkansas Department of Health recommends residents stay at home except for essential tasks such as work, grocery shopping, or medical appointments.
School cancellations and closures of restaurants, movie theaters, parks, and other types of recreation create a vacuum in our otherwise busy schedules. We want to provide resources for you to help you manage and thrive while at home.
White River Health System Behavioral Health Services provide a Community Support telephone line to discuss mental health, self-care recommendations, information about community resources, medical assistance, and more. This is a free service of White River Health System. Someone is available to take your call Monday thru Friday from 10 am until 2 pm. Call (870)262- HOPE(4673)
White River Health System (WRHS) provides COVID-19 testing at WRHS Primary Care and Rural Health Clinics. For questions about the need for testing, use our interactive Coronavirus Assessment Tool on this site or call (870) 262-6877.
People with Symptoms of COVID-19
People with Close Contact to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
People having a surgical procedure
Batesville Family Care
Cave City Medical Clinic
The Children's Clinic
The Diagnostic Clinic at WRMC
Drasco Medical Clinic
Melbourne Medical Clinic
Midway Medical Clinic
Newport Diagnostic Medical Clinic
Newport Weekend Clinic
Pleasant Plains Medical Clinic
Strawberry Medical Clinic
Stone County Family Medicine Clinic
Stone County Primary Care Clinic
Sugarloaf Medical Clinic
WRMC Medical Complex Southside
El Sistema de Salud White River (WRHS) está preparado y está trabajando en estrecha colaboración con los funcionarios locales y estatales para atender a los pacientes, proteger a nuestros empleados y garantizar la disponibilidad de atención médica para los residentes de las comunidades a las que servimos. WRHS se enfoca en la salud y el bienestar de nuestros pacientes, visitantes, empleados y comunidades a través de la promoción del bienestar, la prevención de enfermedades y la educación.